Science and Research Centre Koper,
INSTITUTE FOR KINESIOLOGY RESEARCH
in cooperation with its partners
invites you to the
11th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE “A CHILD IN MOTION”
A CHILD IN MOTION – THE LOCKDOWN AFTERMATH
4 to 6 October 2021
Grand Hotel Bernardin, Portorož, Slovenia
It is our great pleasure to inform you that the Science and Research Centre Koper, Institute for Kinesiology Research is organizing the 11th International Scientific and Professional Conference “A Child in Motion,” with the working title “The Lockdown Aftermath.”
The year 2020 was marked by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which was followed by a series of measures to contain the spread of coronavirus which also had a major impact on the daily lives of children and adolescents. If movement was free until recently, it was severely restricted, undesirable, or even banned during the period of epidemiological measures. With the rich experience of this time, we will answer questions at the conference regarding how well we have coped in this situation, how we have adapted to a (new) way of living and working, what this experience brings us, and in what “condition” and how differently we, children and adolescents will get back on track.
Within the framework of the 11th International Scientific and Professional Conference, the following thematic sections will be discussed:
• PHISICAL ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN
• MOTOR SKILLS IN THE CHILDREN’S INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
• BIOMECHANICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL AND HEALTH ASPECTS OF MOTOR DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
• PSYCHOLOGICAL, SOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS OF CHILDREN’S MOTOR DEVELOPMENT
• DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE: IMPLICATIONS FOR CHILDHOOD AND YOUTH INTERVENTIONS AND EDUCATION
• SYSTEMIC CHANGES AND NEW REGULATIONS IN THE FIELD OF ORGANIZED SPORT AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
• BALANCED NUTRITION AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
• THE PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON CHILDREN’S MOTOR DEVELOPMENT
• ONLINE SCHOOLING – OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS
• ADAPTED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OF A CHILD
We are pleased to welcome many domestic and foreign experts who will present their views and research experiences in the areas under discussion. The conference will also include a section of workshops aimed at transferring good practices from the period of epidemic measures into daily work. The program will also include a roundtable discussion where experts will discuss the necessary regulations in the field of organized physical activity / sports activities for children and adolescents.
The Conference will be held in the Grand Hotel Bernardin, Portorož,
Slovenia, from 4 to 6 October 2021.
• By July 20, 2021: Abstracts’ submission;
• By August 10, 2021: Confirmation of abstracts’ acceptance;
• By August 15, 2021: Registration of participants (active and passive);
• By August 20 2021: Payment of the reduced participation fee for participants with confirmed abstracts;
• By September 1, 2021: Fee payment for participants presenting a paper abstract in the e-proceedings;
• By September 15, 2021: Fee payment for passive participants (without paper presentation);
• October 4, 2021: The beginning of the conference.
We would be grateful if you could pass the word about the Conference on to your colleagues.
With best regards
|Assist. Prof. Saša Pišot, PhD|
President of the Organizing Committee
|Prof. Rado Pišot, PhD|
President of the Scientific Committee