The key thematic areas of scientific and professional work of the conference will be presented in seven sections:
- THE MOTOR COMPETENCES IN THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
- BIOMECHANICAL, PHYSIOLOGYCAL, AND HEALTH ASPECTS OF MOTOR DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
- PSYCHOLOGICAL, SOCIAL, AND EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS OF MOTOR DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
- ADAPTED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OF THE CHILD
- BALANCED DIET AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
- PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AS AN INCENTIVE FOR MOTOR DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN
- PHISICAL ACTIVITY FOR CHILDREN – OPEN TOPICS
Their research findings will be presented by renowned domestic and foreign experts in the framework of plenary lectures and active participants within individual sections. Lectures will be followed by a technical workshop, “Active in kindergarten and school” through which the experts will present examples of good practice of knowledge transfer in this area.
Conferences and workshops are intended for all who work in the field of education, physicians, researchers, university teachers, and students as well as professionals engaged in the creation of stimulating physical environment for children and others who are interested in selected themes of the conference. We invite you to enrich the conference with your presence and your latest discoveries.